Bookings, refunds and cancellations
Gift Card & Voucher
- All classes/courses/workshops must be paid for in advance to Queen Street Art School.
- Places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and are secured once payment has been received. Bookings can only be made on this website and you will have secure access to book and pay online.
- Any refunds will only be issued with 7 days notice prior to the start of the workshop. Credit notes can be issued but only with 72 hours prior warning to cancel.
- If for any reason we have to cancel a class, you will be refunded by Queen Street Art School.
- Non-attendance will result in no refund. We are very sorry but we cannot refund the cost of the session. This includes if your child fails to attend due to illness or any other reason.
- Any changes you wish to make, changing the day your child attends for example, can only be made with 72 hours notice.
- Please be aware that we use art materials that may stain clothes so please dress your children appropriately! Queen Street Art School takes no responsibility for any damage to clothing.
- Please inform us of any allergies your child has, so they are safe in our care.
- We often take photos during our classes of our students with their artwork and we may use these images on our website, Facebook and Instagram. Our Registration Form allows students and parents to opt-out from their image being used for this purpose. If you do not opt-out by using the registration form it will be assumed that Queen Street Art School has your permission to take and use photographs.
- Children should behave in way that is kind and respectful to one another. We also ask the children to take good care of our art materials and equipment once inside our studio.
- Children must be collected on time by an adult/carer at the end of the class/course/workshop.
- Parents/carers must complete a registration form for each child prior to the workshop, leaving a contact number and medical information.
Gift Card & Voucher
- All gift cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards cannot be re-sold, exchanged for cash or refunded
- Gift cards may only be redeemed against a workshop or art course purchased in the same currency as the gift card.
- Gift cards may only be redeemed for the same or higher value of the workshop or art course as the gift card.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.